Croner’s wide range of wheelbase options means
Croner can be adapted to suit many applications
and deliver excellent productivity.
• Eight wheelbase choices range from 3,750 mm
to 6,500 mm, available for 17.5 tonne GVM
• The PD 25 280 wheelbase choices include
4,350 mm, 5,000 mm and 6,000 mm
(Dimensions measured from steer axle to
The 8-litre engine, powered by UD Trucks’ advanced technology, combines reliability with top class performance. Delivering high torque from low revs with a flat torque curve, this modern engine provides:
• Strong pulling power and easy driveability
• Designed with fuel efficiency in mind
• Long maintenance intervals
• Longer life of the engine
The Croner comes standard with a durable automatic transmission.
• The highly reliable automatic transmission works seamlessly with the GH8E engine to maximise the efficiency of this driveline.
The PK and PD models have a 2.3-metre wide cab for a superior comfort and workability. This includes a spacious rest area with a mattress provided.
The Croner’s front and rear axles have been designed with durability in mind and are built to take a high axle load. Rear axles offer:
• A choice of final drive ratios
• Long oil change intervals
Croner comes with rear multi-leaf spring (PK 18 280
only) and air suspension options.
• The multi-leaf spring rear suspension is ideal for
• Electronically controlled air suspension with
remote control located in the cabin