Why take the risk with anything else?
Managing a fleet is no easy task, but with UD Service Agreements, we can make that much simpler while providing full peace of mind. UD Service Agreements provide options for a complete preventive maintenance program for your vehicle so you can enjoy all the benefits of a UD Genuine Service and UD Genuine Parts without worrying about the hows or whys. Not only will your fleet enjoy professional service and high-quality, assured parts from UD Trucks, you can also have improved cost control with our simple, no-hidden-costs invoicing and help from our service advisers every step of the way.
What is UD Service Agreements?
UD Service Agreements is the name of the official UD Trucks service agreement program. When you sign a UD Service Agreement with us, we'll ensure that your truck is running at peak efficiency by making sure it gets the essential UD Genuine Service and UD Genuine Parts it needs.
How does UD Service Agreements work?
We know every business is unique, which is why a representative from UD Trucks will visit you to find out what your operations are like in order to provide a customized quote based on the needs and usage of your business and your fleet – no paying for extra services you won't need. Once the service agreement contract has been signed, you'll receive a monthly invoice. It's as simple as that.
What are the benefits of UD Service Agreements for me?
- A UD Service Agreement makes your fleet perform at its best. With the trucks receiving specialist care from those who know it best at UD Genuine Service, plus the best UD Genuine Parts, you'll maximize the uptime, efficiency and the lifetime of your vehicles. With a UD Service Agreement, you'll know exactly what a service will cost you during the duration of the agreement period. With no hidden costs and simple monthly invoices, you'll enjoy greater control over costs, easier administration and enjoy more time to get the most important things done.
UD Service Agreements
There are three service agreement plans: UD Trust Standard, UD Trust Extra and UD Trust Ultimate. UD Trust Service Agreement covers the annual and basic services your individual UD Truck requires. This includes all essential service areas such as scheduled inspections, lubricants and maintenance parts.
A variety of options
Below are examples of UD Service Agreement plans. Please contact your UD local representative for more information.
UD TRUST STANDARD
The UD Trust Standard plan aims to identify any faults with your vehicle during routine maintenance services and inform you before any consequential damage occurs. The Basic plan offers protection against unexpected expenses and costly breakdowns.
UD TRUST EXTRA
The UD Trust Extra plan covers all that is included in the Standard Program as well as repairs to the driveline components, brakes and clutch components. The Extra plan gives you excellent protection against unplanned standstills.
UD TRUST ULTIMATE
The UD Trust Ultimate plan is the most comprehensive of all the UD Trucks Service Agreements. The Ultimate plan covers all that is included in the Standard and Extra plans but with the added confidence of repairs to the electrical, engine, driveline, braking and steering systems. This program may also include UD Road Support and additional UD Telematics Services.
- Maintenance lease /perfect: Full maintenance and all management costs are included in the leasing fee as one package
- Maintenance lease /safety: Minimum inspection costs are included in the leasing as one package
- Maintenance service only fixed price / full maintenance: Full maintenance and all management costs are included
- Maintenance service only fixed price / half maintenance: Minimum inspection costs are included