If you want to run further in long-haul transport, New Quester shifts your transport performance up a gear and steps on the brakes in terms of cost.
1. Spacious comfortable sleeper cab designed for long haul applications
2. Leading in fuel economy due to optimized powertrain, fuel coaching system and aerodynamic design
3. Composite aerodynamic bumper with front underrun protection (FUP)
4. Durable and reliable driveline
5. Available as 4x2T, 6x2T and 6x4T
New Quester is especially adapted for the construction and mining industries. It is strong, reliable and designed for handling high payloads.
1. Reliable chassis for rough and hilly conditions
2. Hub reduction available on the tandem axles with the tried and tested T-Ride rear suspension
3. Steel off road bumper with high ground clearance and excellent approach angle
4. Rolling form frame suitable for both vertical and torsion stress
5. Available as 6x4R, 8x4R and 6x4T.
Famed for its endurance, the Quester is a versatile and agile workhorse that provides cost-efficient payback in the long-term.
Therefore the addition of ESCOT in New Quester is good news for operational safety.
1. Easy superstructure installation
2. Available as 4x2R, 6x2R and 6x4R
When combined with a powerful driveline, lighter tare weight offers the possibility to transport more cargo on longer distances.
1. Strong, durable and lighter aluminium tanks mean more cargo can be carried
2. Aluminium fuel tanks available as option on selected models.
3. Larger aluminum fuel tanks capacity allows your trucks to be on the road longer.
4. Available as 4x2T/R, 6x2T/R , 8x4 and 6x4T/R
New Quester Features