Found 14 press releases.
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
UD Trucks news: UD Trucks adds heavy duty Quester (GVW40t) to Middle East line-up, aiming at expanding heavy-duty truck market.
UD Trucks is adding a new 6x4 (rear-wheel two axis drive) variant “GVW40t” to its heavy duty, growth market oriented Quester range in the Middle East. With the new variant the company meets the precise needs of customers in a wide range of activities, and foresees increased sales.
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Press release: UD Trucks provides aid for flood relief in western Japan
UD Trucks extends its deepest and heartfelt sympathy to those who have been affected by the severe floods hitting western Japan.
Friday, June 29, 2018
Press release: Heavy duty truck Quester launched in Pakistan
• Meet the need of Pakistan’s transport with vigorous infrastructure and market activity
• Modernization brings heightened need for fuel efficiency, engine performance and safety
• Quester fits new transport model, contributes to the development of Pakistan’s transport sector
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
UD Trucks news: Quester tops 10,000 worldwide sales
• Quester is highly evaluated for its high Japanese quality while meeting the needs of each market
• Closer customer communication and enhancement of sales network in each market also contributes to reaching the milestone
• Telematics system and continuous improvement in the product to further sales boost
Friday, June 22, 2018
Press release: The world’s first locally assembled CKD medium-duty Croner truck rolled out in Malaysia
• The world’s first complete knocked-down (CKD) Croner rolled out
• Promises customers cost competitive and high quality trucks to the customers in Malaysia
• UD Trucks contributes to the local development of engineering skills at the Malaysian plant
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Press release: UD Trucks unveils all-new Quon in New Zealand - Positioned to meet continued growing demand from logistics sector -
UD Trucks has started sales of its flagship heavy duty all-new Quon in New Zealand. The all-new Quon further strengthens the company’s product lineup, responding to detailed customer needs and meeting demand from New Zealand’s booming exports in agriculture, forestry and fisheries and other products.
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Press release: UD Trucks unveils all-new Quon in Singapore -The next generation truck that will support Singapore’s transformation into a global transport and logistics hub -
UD Trucks has started sales of its flagship heavy-duty all-new Quon in Singapore. Singapore is the world’s second largest container port (*); and the all-new Quon, with its superior drivability and durability, will meet the specific needs of local customers, contributing to strengthening the hub functionality in the global logistics.
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
UD Trucks news: UD Gemba Challenge 2018 launched– “Celebrating our Heroes”
The UD Gemba Challenge, a global competition to develop and demonstrate the service excellence of the frontline people in UD dealerships and workshops, is launched. This is the third competition since 2014 when the first was held, and more than 300 teams from at least 7 markets are estimated to join UD Gemba Challenge this year.
Monday, April 23, 2018
Press release: UD Trucks’ Innovation Roadmap Aims to Offer Fully-Electric, Autonomous Trucks towards 2030
UD Trucks’ “Fujin & Raijin. Vision 2030.” roadmap delivers innovation for Smart Logistics through automation and electromobility
Monday, April 2, 2018
Press release: UD Trucks announces new president
UD Trucks today announced that Takamitsu Sakamaki will be appointed new President and Representative Director as of October 1, 2018. He is a long-standing UD Trucks veteran with deep and broad knowledge of the company and the commercial vehicles industry.