Traffic Eye Cruise Control
This system maintains a fixed distance from the preceding vehicle, detected by a millimeter-wave radar. If the preceding vehicle accelerates, the Quon will accelerate within the range of speed that has been set. The driver can set the speed and distance between vehicles with the switches on the control panel. A speed of 30 km/h or higher can be set. If the speed of the truck falls below 15 km/h, this function is cancelled.
Manually set, change, and cancel vehicle speed.ECO OFF switch, for changing between ECO mode and ECO OFF mode,and vehicle distance selection switch.
- Cruise control switch
- Cancel switch
- Decelerate/Set switch - Reduce the set speed, or set the speed
- Traffic Eye Cruise Control switch
- Vehicle distance selection switch
- Accelerate/Reset switch - Increase the set speed, or reset the speed
- Manually set, change, and cancel vehicle speed.
- ECO OFF switch, for changing between ECO mode and ECO OFF mode, and vehicle distance selection switch.
- Multi-display monitor operation switch. Set button, Home button, Return button, etc.