Terms and Conditions
How to Enter:
To be eligible to be in the running to win this promotion, you must complete all questions outlined on the UD Trucks Promotion page between 5th May 2014 and 30th September 2014 (Promotion Period), multiple entries by each eligible entrant will not be permitted. You must also be an Australian or New Zealand resident, aged 18 years or over to enter this promotion.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion is conducted by UD Trucks Australia (Volvo Group Australia), ABN 27 000 761 259 of 20 Westgate Street, WACOL, QLD 4076, www.udtrucks.com.au / 07 3718 3500 (Promoter)
- Entry into the Promotion constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to win $500 worth of New UD Trucks Merchandise, you must:
3.1 Comply with these terms and conditions (Eligible Entrant).
3.2 Be a resident of Australia or New Zealand, aged 18 years or over.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive promotional offers from Volvo Group Australia (UD Trucks). Should you no longer wish to receive promotional offers, please contact our Privacy Officer, at 20 Westgate Street , Wacol QLD 4076; T +61 7 3718 3500.
- Employees or directors of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee or director of the Promoter, any retailer, supplier, associated company or agency of the Promoter and any person who the Promoter has previously notified are not eligible to enter.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render the entry submitted by that individual invalid.
- Entries for the Promotion open at 09.00 (AEST) on 5th May 2014 and close at 23.59 (AEST) on 30th September 2014. UD Trucks reserves the right to extend the eligibility dates for the Win $500 Worth of New UD Trucks Merchandise Promotion!
- The Win $500 Worth of New UD Trucks Merchandise Promotion entry means the following:
- The winner will be entitled to choose $500 including GST worth of new UD Trucks Merchandise of their choice.
- Merchandise images are for illustration purposes only. Should the illustrated merchandise not be available at the time of the draw, the winner can make their selection from the existing merchandise range.
- Postage of goods to the winner will also be included above and beyond the $500 worth of merchandise chosen.
- Postage will only be available within Australia or New Zealand.
- The prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Participants must register the following information:
• First Name
- Unique Customer Number (If the participant received the UD PartsMart (June-September 2014 edition) in the post, this number can be found on the address sheet that accompanied the flyer.
• Company Name
- Street Address, Suburb,
- State, Country, Post Code
- Please tick the most relevant of the below:
o UD Truck Owner
o UD Truck Driver
o UD Truck Fan
o I work for a transport company
o Owner of another brand of truck. Yes/No If yes, which brand?
And must tick the checkbox: I accept the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- Winner will be drawn and notified on 31st November 2014 by telephone.
- In the event that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, extend, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents, the Promoter’s related companies and all those entities' personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or invitation, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.