The depth and scope of warranty coverage is a direct indicator of a manufacturer’s confidence in its products. UD Trucks offers the broadest and most comprehensive warranty coverage available in medium duty trucks today. The following summary outlines the coverage from the basic vehicle all the way to the towing benefit.
- 2011 Model Year Warranty Info
- 2012 Model Year Warranty Info
- 2013 Model Year Warranty Info
- Extended Coverage Agreement for 2011, 2012 & 2013
- 2013 Warranty Booklet
OnCall Roadside Assistance Program
Your new UD Truck comes standard with UD ON CALL Roadside Assistance Program. This program is designed to provide protection from expenses for warrantable failures that may occur when you are away from the area that is serviced by your local UD Truck Provider.
- No expense to the customer during the three year basic warranty period for Warranty-Related Roadside Assistance.
- Arrangements will be made by UD ON CALL to direct the customer to the nearest Authorized UD TRUCK Provider or Independent Repair Facility. In the event that towing is necessary, arrangements will be made by the Roadside Assistance Coordinator.
- Customer may continue in the UD ON CALL Roadside Assistance Program at their own expense after the expiration of the three year basic warranty period.
Extended Protection Plan
UD Trucks Extended Protection Plan is no longer available.